SYSTEMS SUNLIGHT S.A. ranks among the world’s top multinational producers of energy products and systems while is active in the design, production and distribution of batteries with a manpower that exceeds 1000 employees in Greece and abroad. With a production range of more than 1,500 specialized products, SYSTEMS SUNLIGHT S.A. covers the energy needs of sectors with particularly high demands, including Industry, Transportation, Telecommunications, Defense, Construction and Infrastructure.
The company seeks to hire a Supply Chain Coordinator (SCC 0919) to provide administrative and operational support to the Recycling Business Unit Operations Department. The role reports directly to the Operations Manager and is based in Athens.
Main Responsibilities include
- Negotiate with suppliers regarding prices and delivery dates;
- Search for new vendors and material sources in the Greek market and expand suppliers’ portfolio;
- Coordinate with the plant for deliveries of materials (inland and outland);
- Negotiate contracts with transportation companies;
- Prepare invoices for orders and deliveries of materials as part of record keeping measures and evidence of transactions;
- Evaluate transportation costs and other expenses;
- Give vivid directions and guidelines to transportation companies based on materials type and maintain communication in order to ensure high quality standard of transportation.
- University degree, preferably in Engineering;
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in a similar role;
- Fluency in English (written and verbal);
- Strong End User knowledge of SAP R/3 purchasing and logistics;
- Strong knowledge of Intrastat either in imports and/or exports;
- Methodical, team spirit, strong work ethics, ability to adapt into a fast-paced environment and deliver results within tight deadlines;
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
The company offers
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits;
- Dynamic and creative environment;
- Career Opportunities.